Where Have All the Bloggers Gone?


Tonight I found myself perusing through my "blogging friends" list (to the right of this post). What did I find? Abandoned blogs...posts from as long as 3 years ago. What happened? Where have all the bloggers gone?

I used to be an avid blog reader with a list so long that I could hardly keep up with my favorite blogs. Sadly, I haven't had time to keep up on my blog reading, let alone do much posting myself.

What do you think has happened? Are people so overloaded that they don't have time to read the blogs? Have bloggers moved on to different careers or hobbies? It seems that the serious bloggers (those that have made careers from their blogs), still remain alive and well (thank heavens).

I'm curious, if you're still following me here, what you think has happened to the blogosphere?


image: Abandoned bar at Grossinger's Catskill Resort Hotel, a resort in the Catskill Mountains in the Town of Liberty, near the village of Liberty, New York.

Comments

Popular Posts