Going, Going, Gone!


Today begins the 5 day auction of thousands of lavish items from the Hotel de Crillon in Paris. Oh, how I wish I was there! 


The famed hotel, with its sumptuous salons and suites, is going through a two-year renovation. They're auctioning off 3,500 lots of 18th century style items from the hotel. Everything from draperies & bathrobes, to chandeliers & HOTEL SILVER. Yes, that's right. I'm crying over here. Sigh.

I love the above brass/glass lamp.  The shades have the hotel's monogram. WANT.


All of the silver being auctioned off is manufactured by Christofle. Doesn't it look lovely?

So, if you happen to be in Paris, be sure and visit the Hotel de Crillon. Maybe place a bid for me, huh? You can also visit the online catalog here.


Also, the Paris Flea Market Style book is finally available. It looks wonderful! Thanks for all who participated in our giveaway! The contest winners are Danette and Donna Baker. Thanks again!

Comments

Popular Posts