New Arrivals at Paris Hotel Boutique!


Today is the day! Over 60 new arrivals at Paris Hotel Boutique! Click here to go shopping...

Below are some of my favorite pieces...

I adore this Victorian painting of a gentleman smoking a cigarette. So unusual to see just his hands.

An English enamel 9 carat mourning  locket...love that it says, "Regard. "

This was a rare find. A tablecloth and seven napkins from the Waldorf Astoria in New York City.

How pretty is the pink on these vintage Italian Murano lamps?

I bought this for myself and then decided to sell it. Such a rare and beautiful Victorian bracelet --the heart is genuine tortoise shell with silver overlay. The chain is Gutta Percha. Love.

This trophy stands over 15" tall! I love the engraving...Utah State Fair, Candy Company Display!! Wouldn't it be great for flowers?

I always gravitate toward ladies, whether in portraits or statues. I fell in love with this old bust.

Can you judge a book by it's cover? Yes! I love everything about this book; the font and of course, it's pink and black!

I'm always drawn to the Art Deco era and love this old blue topaz pendant...

I've seen a lot of hotel silver in my time, but never a punch ladle!

Oh so pretty, a large silverplate locket with an enamel rose.


This is the largest dresser tray I've ever seen --it's French, of course, and filled with mother of pearl shells. So pretty in person.

I can't get enough of aqua and turquoise. This extremely large Italian murano decanter is the prettiest shade of blue!



images: Kassie Borreson, Haus Frau Fotografie


Comments

Popular Posts