Bring it on!

Dear Readers,

It's been quite a year. As some of you may know, I lost my mom this past June, and many days it's been a struggle just to keep up. Your kindness and support have been so healing and comforting. When I was in a slump, there you were with some uplifting words. I'm truly fortunate to have such a loyal group of blogger friends and PHB customers. Deepest thanks from the bottom of my heart for everything.

Now let's get ready to flip the calendar to 2012--a brand new year with a fresh start. Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous one, with only the best! Thanks again for all you do. You are treasures!

Be safe and well and see you next year!

Comments

Glamour Drops said…
It seems that most people are happy to leave 2011 behind, and are looking forward to positive happy things in 2012. As it is the year of the dragon, which signifies prosperity - it will be a good year for all of us. Virginia
My Grama's Soul said…
Happy New Year to you too. Each year brings new treasures and new memories...I hope yours are wonderful.

xo

Jo
Anonymous said…
It is your blog, Lynn, where I often turned to for consolation and comfort in the midst of my own down days - and they were plenty in 2011.
Thank you for always having something pretty and lovely to show and say - despite all your grief.
Thanks also for your well wishes (oh how I need the change of luck!) and
Have a wonderful, joyous and healthy New Year -you, your husband and your cute doggie!
Thank you all for your kindness. I am deeply touched. Wishing you a happy, healthy New year!

Lynn

Popular Posts