New Arrivals at Paris Hotel Boutique!

In recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Paris Hotel Boutique is "thinking pink!" A portion of all October sales will be donated to Susan G. Komen For The Cure.

We've got loads of new arrivals... here are some highlights available for purchase. Things tend to sell rather quickly so, click here to shop now!!

Midcentury Italian gilt tasseled bench

Vintage French souvenir bracelet

1960s Italian gilt tasseled bench (wowza!)

1920s French dog collar

Art Deco enamel/amethyst pendant

Vintage stone bookends

Early pink glass cameo brooch


photos from Paris Hotel Boutique

Comments

Oh my goodness, that French dog collar is fabulously adorable!!!
Unknown said…
Oh the cameo and amethyst have me week in the knees!
Unknown said…
OOOhhh wooow, love your blog!! It´s a great inspiration for my illustrations!!

Follow you!!!

:)
Karena said…
Adore the tasseled bench and the pink cameo!! Beautiful!

Oh I have a Designer Pillows Giveaway! I hope you will join! ( a great resource as well)

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
Unknown said…
Too bad I don't own a poodle for that "tres chic" dog collar..since it has my name on it!

Popular Posts