Some Exciting News...

The other day I was having one of those kind of down days...thinking of my mom...missing her deeply. Moments later someone contacted me to let me know that I'm going to be included in an upcoming book, and that my living room made the cover photo. I don't mean to be braggy, but this couldn't have been more exciting news at that moment, temporarily bringing me out of my "funk."

The book is titled, "Hers: Design with a Feminine Touch," and written by the talented and fabulous Romantic Homes magazine editor, Jacqueline DeMontravel.

Hers offers hundreds of stylish ways for creating your own private retreat and is filled with hundreds of enchanting photos of stylish homes. I'm thrilled to be included among friends Janet of FrenchBlue, Lidy of French Garden House and many more. 224 pages full!

The book will be released on December 13th, but you can pre-order copies here.

Just in time for Christmas!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Kat said…
Congratulations, that is fantastic!!! AND well deserved =))
FrenchBlue said…
UH! UH! UH!

Félicitations! Uh Uh Uh! YOUR GORGEOUS living room DESERVES it!

I can't wait to see it, I hear we are ALL in it:)

OX
Unknown said…
Squeal!!! Congratulations!
vicki archer said…
Your room is so beautiful Lynn....Congratulations, a great choice for the cover....xv
Michelle said…
Doesn't sound braggy at all -- congratulations!
kcashen said…
Lynn, this is so fantastic and so deserved!!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see it in print! Best, Karen
Kelly said…
Oh my goodness! Way to boost a downer day. I love that room, love that portrait. No small wonder you made the cover.
Thank you all so much. I'm truly humbled :)
Congratulations!! I love the cover, your livingroom looks beyond divine. {sorry I'm late, I've been out of town for a while with iffy internet} Exciting!! I want to come over and live with you. That room, the hotel silver, YOU, what could be better??

xoxo Lidy
Angmar said…
How wonderful! Congratulations!
Anonymous said…
Lynn, well deserved honor! And honestly, I think your mom had a hand in this. You got to believe she's still your biggest fan!

Popular Posts