Inspiring Images...pink

Happy Monday and Welcome October!

Pink representing the color for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and my fav color, I thought I'd post some lovely images by some talented photographers/bloggers. Enjoy!

LoveMissB - flickr



The Rose Garden in Malevik

Jennille Marigomen

chezjolly - etsy

Boccacino - flickr

myhideaway - flickr

haute kills - tumblr

sprinkle bakes

photography by Belathee

Most of us have unfortunately experienced or known someone who has battled breast cancer. Let's make this October the month to do our part in the fight against it. Encourage a friend or loved one to get her mammogram. Early detection is key.

Please take it upon yourself to get educated and proactive in this fight over this horrible disease. For more information on how you can help, check out these websites: Susan G. Komen , the American Cancer Society, and the National Cancer Institute.

Think Pink!


Comments

Unknown said…
I am totally pinning a few of these winks of pinks! Great post I am happier already!
Unknown said…
oh my, do not need to say it twice, I am always thinking pink. My color!
gorgeous pics, love the dress, would love to have that dress to wear to a wedding I went to last week!

Karen

Popular Posts