Obsessing Over...

I must confess... I've been coveting bejeweled shoes. Perhaps it's the 1980s in me still craving a little glitz, but these Vera Wang shoes just send me.

Eye-balling the ballet flats. The pale hues with peep toes are divine...


They almost have a vintage feel to them, don't they? Love the faded pink snakeskin with sparking jewel clusters...


So, do I go with the peep toe or the closed toe?

This white is lovely, but not practical for San Francisco weather...


I couldn't decide which colors...they're all so beautiful. So I splurged a bit and ended up with the closed toe (above) in black. Just received them in the mail today and they're comfy as can be. Worth every costly penny. They match with everything and add that little bit of sparkle to a boring outfit!

Had to treat myself! Is there anything you're obsessing over?

images from Vera Wang Lavender Line via Nordstrom & Neiman Marcus


Comments

Unknown said…
I say close to so you can wear them in the winter or summer :) I think I might just need a pair!
Anonymous said…
Love the ballet flats!
FrenchBlue said…
I want too! To where with our new HUE jeans! UH Uh UH!!!
XOOXOX
The pale hue open toes - in silver.

Popular Posts