It's Time for a Party!


Boy was I excited to stumble upon the Etsy shop of Favormakers. Florida-based John and Chandra create fabulous boxes that are all their original designs. And the quality is excellent!I'm crazy about these cameo-style silhouette boxes. You can customize the boxes with your own color preferences too. And, they come fully assembled. Aren't they very Laduree looking?
Anyone like the circus? These fun fully assembled boxes are perfect for a party. Fill them with candy, popcorn, or anything! I bought some in pink & white, and let me tell you, they are even cuter in person!


Assorted color combinations of tent boxes...

I don't know about you, but I love polka-dots! The polka dot pattern is created by taking a box with a hole-punch pattern and lining it with card stock of a second color. These are also available in your own color preferences.


Alice in Wonderland Playing Cards Inspired Teacup Favors

So, if you have a party coming up, or just want some fun decorations, be sure and take a look at Favormakers here on Etsy!

photos from Favormakers

Comments

Julie@beingRUBY said…
Love the pink and white circus boxes.. will have to check out their shop.. thanks for the link..
Oh Lynn,
These are fantastic. My favourites are the Alice in Wonderland playing card cup and saucer boxes, but I think that the psychic in me is getting the vibes that you like the first ones !!!! I love them all. XXXX
Chandra said…
Wow, thank you so much Lynn. The little name tag is lovely!
Barb said…
Hi Lynn,

Another great tip. They are Laduree looking. I am off to check them out.
C. Anne said…
Ohh, very nice! If you can't get to paris, at least a little bit of parisian chic can come to you right? ..by way of etsy:)
FrenchBlue said…
Uh uh uh!!! SO cute!! GrAte find Lynn! I love the circus boxes you sent me~~ especially adore the pink & white stripes!
La Petite Plume said…
OH your Majesty,

I love love love the images!! I am a fan of Pink anything!! I too love the pink and white circus boxes!!

thanks for sharing!

Royal wishes,
Daisy

Popular Posts