New Arrivals at Paris Hotel Boutique!

Hi everyone! I'm still wondering how the holidays crept up so quickly. Seems like just yesterday that we were wearing our summer clothes and taking evening walks. Perhaps it's because we had a late summer here in San Francisco.

Anyway, please join us and be the first to preview our finest offerings for the season at Paris Hotel Boutique. Over 60 items have been added to the website today! From antique French crowns & laurel leaf awards, to stylish dining chairs, portraits and estate jewelry, you can check out our new arrivals here...

Comments

a. said…
I always look forward to you "new arrivals" e-mail in my inbox so I can drool over all your fabulous finds.
Wow, fabulous finds indeed! I am loving that gorgeous set of French black dining chairs. Wow... How do you do it?

xo,
Christina
Fabulous Finds Gal
C. Anne said…
That chair! Perfect for legal scribbles- exactly what I wish I had now...
vicki archer said…
Will do with pleasure Lynn...xv
Gorgeous and sophisticated.You have some lovely new things, Lynn.
I'm going over to have a closer look. XXXX
Just amazing!!!
Especially that chair...
I really like that "old" elegant style joint with bit of luxury.
I am looking forward new wondelful arrivals!
Lookinging forward to virtually forraging through your wonderful finds!!!!
Noel Solomon said…
All of your new items are amazing!

Popular Posts