Monday, Monday


Hope you all had a fun-filled weekend and didn't eat too much leftover Halloween candy. I know I did! A long weekend for me with the Alameda Antiques Faire yesterday...up before sunrise. Found some little treasures that I can't wait to share!

We're scurrying around here taking photos of our latest acquisitions for the website. I've just added a few vintage design books, and vintage bus signs should be up sometime this week. Shooting for next week to add over 60 more items. If you want to be added to our mailing list to receive monthly updates of our new arrivals, please click here.

Have a great week and I'll check in soon!!

Comments

Barb said…
I ate wayyy too much candy.

Can't wait to see your new additions.

hugs,
Barb
Cottage Rose said…
Wow you have been a busy Lady... can't wait to see some photos.. and yes I have eaten way too much candy..and how fun it was;; lol

have a great week.

Hugs;
Alaura
Di Overton said…
Ooh I love vintage bus signs
Your teasing us, Lynn...I want to see the photos !!!! XXXX
Unknown said…
yes, way too much candy & we had a family wedding -come check it out. Cannot wait to see your new arrivals.
Karen
Enzie Shahmiri said…
Vintage is always good. I am looking forward to seeing what you post.

Popular Posts