BIG THANKS Anh-Minh!

photo from duet letterpress

I wanted to give a big "shout out" to the fabulous Anh-Minh Le. I met Anh-Minh some time ago via the blogosphere and she is delightful. In addition to having a full-time job and blogging regularly, Anh-Minh is a freelance writer and contributor to the San Francisco Chronicle. I was so flattered when she contacted me to be featured in the Chronicle's "Stylemaker Spotlight." What an honor to be in my hometown paper.

Anh-Minh and I finally met in person and chattered over tea and scones... quite fun. Such a charming and talented gal!

Today the article came out in the San Francisco Chronicle and I thought I'd share it with you. So happy that little Vito got his 15 minutes of fame!


You can read the whole article here. Many, many thanks dear Anh-Minh! You are amazing. AND, be sure and check out Anh-Minh's blog here. It is quite a fun read. and...she is also a jewelry designer...uh oh...we're in trouble!

Comments

Lynn!

Congratulations! Not only is it a great article, but you were in the Sunday paper - very big deal!

And so rightfully deserved!

~Melissa
Congratulations, what a great honor. So exciting!

I loved reading your tips in the article. ~jamilyn
a. said…
Congrats to both you AND Vito who is looking extra fluffy :)
WoW, Lynn....what a scoop, many congratulations to you and you look so lovely with Vito. You must be very proud of yourself for such a great article. XXXX
C. Anne said…
Great picture and great article too! You deserve it:)
melissa davis said…
How fabulous are YOU?? Well, I already knew just how fabulous you are- now everyone else knows it! Woo-hoo!! Congrats Lynn! Glad to see someone as wonderful as you featured! xx
Thank you all! :)

Popular Posts