Just in at Paris Hotel Boutique!

Lately I've been crazy about orange. Perhaps it's the arrival of summer that makes me want to add touches of color to my decor. Orange is such a great color. It's warm, cheerful and vibrant. I was excited to acquire some orange pieces this past month!


I flipped when I found this pair of mid century Asian figural lamps. The pale tangerine shades were the icing on the cake. What a great addition for a Hollywood Regency room. Just that extra pop of color adds the perfect touch to these lamps!



I fell in love with this vintage ballroom dancer oil painting. So cheerful with the brightly-colored gowns.

The orange cover of this vintage classic, Breakfast at Tiffany's, could add just a pop of color on a shelf or coffee table. Just like Hermes boxes. I have a few of them in my bedroom, and that little burst of orange lightens up a drab space.



I am crazy for masculine type of pieces. Lighting, mirrors and old desk accessories, I'm getting more and more into unusual pieces. This early standing shaving mirror would look perfect in a bathroom or corner of a bedroom. I have never seen one like it before and was thrilled to find it!



If you've been to my website, I am a big fan of globes. I had never seen a globe like this before. Globes coated with slating material were produced in the 19th and early 20th centuries as educational aids for the study of geography. Students practiced drawing maps in chalk on the surface. So unusual.



And this globe thrills me. It's a French glass globe. Never seen a glass globe before. It's going to hard to part with it!



Another fun find was this lyre-shaped gilt wood mirror. The glass is convex with an old, cloudy patina. Just the way I like them!



This old English office sign would look great on my desk, if only I had the space. That's the problem with selling antiques. You don't want to part with anything!

Come check out our new arrivals here at Paris Hotel Boutique.

And congrats to all of your Dads and Grads, and have a Happy Summer!


Comments

Lisa & Alfie said…
Killer finds Lynn. My favorite is that shaving stand. Really cool. Second is the slate globe. I've never seen one before. Going to check out your other items now.
Lisa & Alfie
Thanks Lisa. We never know what we're going to find, right? I'm crazy over that slate globe too!
What wonderful finds! Adore the charkboard globe and the convex mirror. Nice.
xo,
Christina
Thanks Christina!!
Unknown said…
All so beautiful, especially love the French glass globe, I adore globes..
Dumbwit Tellher said…
Love all your finds & I adore orange. The lamps are incredible. Lovely♥
Allidink said…
I would be the same way if I was selling things I just couldn't LOL. Cute things!

All the best,
Allison
Unknown said…
Lynn! How do you do it!?! You have the most amazing pieces! I am flipping over those lampshades, they are perfect! The slate covered globe is incredible! Wow! You just made my day :) I can't wait to go check out the new finds on you site!
xoxo
Judith~
Lynn, You have a great eye!! I love that shaving stand!!! And I'm so into Orange at the moment! Especially Hermes orange!!!
Di Overton said…
Oh I have fallen head over heels for that slate globe - it is fabulous.
Noel Solomon said…
Hi Lynn! I LOVE that chalk globe!! Very cool~

xooxo Noel
Carrie said…
I love the painting, and the chalk-board globe is amazing. Where on earth did you find that?

Popular Posts